Thursday, October 27, 2011

Waiting, waiting, waiting, for something to do

This is the picture I sent to my Mom this morning.
Hi Everyone, it's me, Bebop.

Well my 2nd morning has been pretty boring so far.  Although there was something called an earthquake sometime after 5a.m.  My Other Mom told me that's why the bed vibrated.  The guy on the radio said it was a 3.9.  I don't know what that means, except I kind of liked the vibrating bed.  Then the people talked about getting an earthquake preperation kit again.  They talk about this a lot.

My Other Dad gets up really early so I had to get up too and follow him around to make sure he goes to all his routine places.  When he closes a door and leaves me out I go back to bed.  Then, when I hear him move around again I have to get up and follow him around some more.  I guess my Other Mom doesn't like this very much because I'm getting on and off the bed a lot.


Here Taj is rubbing his face against me, before he swatted me.

I also have to check up on the cats, to see if they're still hissing at me.  They are.  What's up with that?  Except one cat, a black guy named Taj tricked me.  He came up to me and let me smell his butt.  Then he rubbed his face against my nose.  I was okay with that, even though it tickled and I wasn't used to it.  But then, he just turned around and swatted me!  It really surprised me so I yelped and skidded backwards about two feet.  Gee, these guys are so confusing.


Here's me practicing my "please do something with me" look.

The rest of the morning I've just been waiting for my Other Mom to do something with me.  It's a beautiful sunny day and she's just been sitting in front of her computer or talking on the telephone.  She did take a few pictures of me, so I liked that attention.

I'll be back, as soon as something interesting happens.

hugs,
Bebop

No comments:

Post a Comment