Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Ocean Beach!

My first morning my Other Mom did some training work with me and Jagger.

Here's me and Jagger practicing our down stays.

I haven't even been in San Francisco 24 hours and already my Other Mom took me and Jagger to the beach!  We live so close, we walked there.  I didn't know where I was going, but I'm going to remember this walk, I had so much fun!

We walked by this house, and boy, was it noisy!  I'm not really that familiar with pigeons but there were a lot of them by this colorful house.

There's even a water dish out for us dogs by the driveway.  How thoughtful is that?!  

When I first stepped on the sand I started bouncing!  I think that even got Jagger a little excited, and he goes to the beach a lot.

Here Jagger and I are playing for the first time.

We were at the beach for a long time, and Jagger and I ran around a lot.  I liked that because Jagger is kind of aloof and can be grumpy inside the house.

Hi Mom!  I miss you!
hugs everybody!
Bebop


1 comment:

  1. Hiiiii, Bebop, my sweet!!

    First of all, I just *have* to comment on your and Jagger's "down stays"! What good boys you are!

    I'm so glad your other mom has started this blog. I was so sad saying goodbye to you at the airport yesterday. I know how unhappy you were having to be in that crate. So unhappy, we could still hear you howling as we were driving away. Little did you know what a wonderful world and life was awaiting you on the other end!

    You are such a good boy.

    ReplyDelete