Friday, October 28, 2011

Kitchen Helper

Me, Kitchen Helper




Since I've moved to San Francisco I've assigned myself some tasks. I really like to help out in the kitchen.








Look at all the things I do to help:

Here I am checking to see if the delicious smelling food in the oven is done.


Here I am helping clean the dishes.
Here I am checking to see if the trash needs to be taken out.
Me, waiting for someone to say, "thank you".




I don't understand when OM tells me to LEAVE IT.  I think the people are pretty lucky to have all this extra help. 

I can't wait to help out in the garden!




smooches everyone,
Bebop

1 comment:

  1. This post made me laugh and laugh!! Bebop, is there *anything* that you aren't helping your OM with? My goodness, she must have so much extra time on her hands since you came to live with her.
    You are the best puppy in the world!

    ReplyDelete