Sunday, October 30, 2011

Some mis-adventures of Bebop

It hasn't all been smooth and happy stuff since I arrived in San Francisco.  Just to let you know, even I, Bebop, can have some trouble.
I destroyed one of Jagger's toys.

I pooped inside.
I like Big D's chair, butI hear OFF a lot.
And worst of all, OM took Jagger on a walk without me!  She left me!  Even though Big D was here, and he fed me breakfast, that did not make me feel better at all.  All I could do was howl,
it was so awful.
Me, upset and howling.

I hope my next post is something happy.

hugs,
Bebop







3 comments:

  1. That's quite the howl Beebop. It would be much more effective, however, if you didn't bark in between howls. Just keep up a steade stream of howls.

    Your friend,
    Wolfi

    ReplyDelete
  2. woof woof, Wolfi! Howling is very stressful, hopefully I won't have many opportunities to practice my howls. I could see if a steady stream of howls would get my neighbor's attention though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - that video! Even when we left him at the airport he wasn't howling like that. Hard to take him too seriously, though, given all the attention and excitement he's had lately. I think he knew Big D would give him extra sympathy!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete