Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Favorite Things!


Okay, Let's get this out of the way:
I'm going to refer to my Other Mom as OM because it'll be simpler to type that out. Other Dad will be Big D.

Okay, well this boring morning really turned into a great day because I got to do some of my favorite things: Eat! Car rides! Walks! Playing Ball! Running on the beach! Eating crab! More on that last item in a bit.  First, things started to get really exciting when OM got Jagger and I into the back of the Mini, rolled down the windows and off we went!

We arrived at this place:

This place has fun written all over it!



This place is for the dogs!  There were my kind everywhere.  I had a good time meeting so many well-behaved dogs.













OM was oohing and ahhhing about the sights.  I was just having a blast running around.





Jagger led us this way.













Me, bowing to the ocean.

















There was a lot of beach to run on!  And, I discovered crabs!  I really liked them.  But, OM kept yelling at me to LEAVE IT.  I couldn't help myself though, they were so good and all over the place.




Me, waiting to see if the crab claws at me again.


One crab surprised me when it stood up and snapped its claws at me.  I barked and bounced a lot about it.  I hear crabs are a delicacy, and they cost a lot of money.  I think that's silly.  People should come with me to the beach and I'll show them lots of crabs for free!



Me and Jagger, running and playing.














Me and Jagger, swimming.



It was a great day, and we spent hours at this fun place.  I hope we get to come back soon so I can do more of my favorite things, like car rides and going to beaches and running and playing!




I'm alright Mom, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment