Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where sleeping Bebop lies ...




When I lived in Portland with my Mom and Dad,
I slept with my bff Enoch.
I liked that a lot because I'm very cuddly
and like to be next to someone warm.
My Mom and Dad liked it too because 
they had a "no dog" bed.



When I moved to San Francisco to live with OM and Big D,
I had to get used to different sleeping arrangements.
Jagger DOES NOT like to be disturbed when he's sleeping,
so I couldn't cuddle with him.


Me, in a ginormous bed.



OM bought me a really nice bed, but it was way too big for me.
I only slept in it a few times.








Me, trying to get comfortable on the couch.



And, I liked the couch better.
But only a little better.









So, OM took that big bed back to the store, and bought me another bed.

Here I am in my new, better sized bed.

But, I still was not happy because it's better to cuddle next to someone warm.


Me, in the right bed.


Then, I found the perfect bed.
OM & Big D had plenty of room
for me in their big bed!
So, that's where I sleep.
Right between them,
under the covers,
where I stay nice and toasty warm.




OM and Big D tried to make me sleep in my bed on the floor next to them.
But, I convinced them I need to be sleeping with them in their bed.
And that is where sleeping Bebop lies.

Hugs everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I *love* stories with happy endings! Such sweet pictures and delightful narrative...clearly the BIG bed (with his humans) is *right* where he belongs. :-)

    ReplyDelete