Monday, March 12, 2012

It's cool to go to school!

Me, learning important stuff at Circus Class


When I moved to San Francisco, OM started
taking me to the school where Jagger goes,
Circus Class at Saint Roch's in Oakland.

My teacher is Francis Metcalf and he
is the coolest teacher ever!
He school is called Friends Of The Family.
And boy, Jagger was a real Circus Star!

In Circus Class, Francis is our ringleader
and we do all sorts of crazy and fun things.





Here I am getting ready to enter Saint Roch's for class!



All of us dogs get our own wooden box to work on. Francis gives directions so we all have to pay
very close attention to follow what he tells us to do.
Jagger's very good, but I find it hard to stay attentive sometimes, so I work very hard.
I like Circus Class because I get to eat a lot of hotdogs.






Me, in a down stay on my box.
We show off our commands like, sit, stay, come  and also do really fun tricks like balancing a ball on our nose!  Jagger can already balance a ball on his nose, I'm still working on that trick.

OM says the classes teach us all to "think outside the box".  I just know all the dogs and people have a lot of fun learning and working together.



While we're all working, Francis' best friend, Norma, walks around and takes pictures and films us.  Francis makes very special movies of our classes and you can watch them on YouTube.  Here's a video of Circus Classes, I'm the very last dog to be dismissed,
at the end of the movie!


hugs everyone!
Bebop





No comments:

Post a Comment