Friday, March 9, 2012

I'm on the radio!

Here I am happy to hear my name on KFOG!


Every Monday - Friday in the afternoon 
Big D and my dinner party friend KFOG Renee 
are on the radio.  They are deejays on KFOG 
and their job is to play cool music 
and talk to people.  

And Big D talks about me and Jagger!








Big D talks about a pet store called, Pet Food Express, where people can go and get treats, toys, food and supplies for their pets.  And, you can express your love for pets and adopt 
a new friend!

Me and Jagger helping Big D pick us out treats and toys at Pet Food Express.


I love when OM and Big D express their love for me by getting me treats 
and toys, and  
I really love when I get to go shopping with them!









You can hear Big D and Renee between 3 - 7pm on KFOG

hugs everyone,
Bebop



No comments:

Post a Comment