Friday, November 4, 2011

A week of Bebop

It's been a busy week for me since I arrived in San Francisco.  That horrible plane ride and being cooped up in the crate for so long seems like a long time ago, I've had so many new adventures in one week!












Here's some of the things I did:

Me and Jagger taking a break from fetching, for a few minutes.




OM takes me and Jagger out a lot to play fetch with the Chuckit!®.  It's a lot of work, so we get pretty tired and pant a lot.






Me, looking to see if Bridget is outside.


I spent a day with Bridget, my cute neighbor, when my OM, Big D and Jagger went to something called Circus Class.  I guess I'll be starting Circus Class next week.  Bridget's family took us to a dog parade!  I'll post about that later.  I had so much fun with Bridget!  I'm always keeping an eye out for her.



Me and Jagger, sitting on a bench watching the sun set.


OM likes to take me and Jagger on a walk to Sunset Reservoir, to watch the sun set.  I don't really care so much about the color of the sun set, but I do love walks!




Me and Jagger, watching the ducks on the lake.






We take a lot of walks, and sit on benches checking out the scenery.




Hi!



Me and Jagger, looking around.




OM is always stopping and looking at different sites.  She says San Francisco is beautiful!  So, me and Jagger stop too, and look and sniff around.




Me and Jagger at the beginning of Lands End.



















One day we took a long hike to this place.  It's one of OM's favorite places.



Me and Jagger and my first photo with the Golden Gate Bridge.







We stopped a lot on this hike to look at views of the Golden Gate Bridge.





And another photo with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background!














Me and Jagger, playing at the beach again!






At the end of that long hike we ended up at this place!  The beach!  We walked all the way home along the beach.  I love this place.








Me and Jagger have become friends.  I think he's going to like having me around.  I'm glad, because I do miss Enoch so much, so it'll be fun to pal around with Jagger.




 



It's been a great first week with my new family in San Francisco, and I'm okay!  It was hard to leave my family in Portland, but I can tell I'm going to love my new home in San Francisco.  Plus, OM tells me my Mom will visit next week!  Yay!



Smooches everyone,
Bebop

2 comments:

  1. Bebop you're getting so big! I'm do glad your enjoying San Fran, and that OM is showing you all the sites! I know your mommy misses you so much" she can't wait to see you next week!! We'll catch up again soon! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I waved at you when I was flying out of SF last week on my way to New Mexico, Bebop! It was a gorgeous, sunny and clear day and I could see the Golden Gate Bridge. I wondered how far you were from it!
    I am SO happy that you and Jagger have become friends. Does he let you put his head in your mouth yet, like you did with Enoch? :-)

    ReplyDelete