Monday, November 21, 2011

Pet Pride Day

San Francisco takes its Pride seriously.
 There are big pride celebrations and parades in this city, 
including this pride day that's for the dogs!


I mentioned a few posts back that my neighbors took me to a parade when my family went someplace with Jagger and I wasn't invited.  I think I was lucky though, because I had a lot of fun at Pet Pride Day!




There were lots of activities:
the parade, trick contests and costume contests.
And, lots of booths with treats!






Me and Bridget, checking out all the good smells !




I got to spend the afternoon with my favorite neighbor, Bridget!






Me and Bridget, with Bridget's Mom, LaPriel.


Bridget's family is super nice, and they said they really liked me!  I really like them too!







Me, getting hugs from Lauren.

















Me and Bridget had a lot of fun,
we were really happy and smiling the whole afternoon.









After the Pride Day festivities, we went to Bridget's house where Bridget and I played, explored and took naps until my family came home to get me.





Me, saying Thank You!

I'm so glad the Rossi family took me to Pet Pride Day!

Now, whenever I can, I run over to Bridget's house to see if she is home. Only OM yells at me, and makes me go home.  OM says it's rude to barge over to Bridget's house by myself, I have to be invited first.  Rules sure are hard to keep up with!



hugs everyone,
Bebop
  

1 comment:

  1. Your OM is capturing the most wonderful shots of you, Bebop. That last picture makes me smile and smile. How awesome that you've got such an extended community of new canine and human friends. And would ya just look at that sun!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete