Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mom visited me!

Mom visited me!  I was so happy to see her!

Me, giving Mom kisses!


Mom was only here for a few days and she was busy every night, but 
we got to do some things during the day.
I took her to a few of my favorite new places:



Me, playing ball in Golden Gate Park.














Me, waiting for Mom to take my leash off so I can show her around the beach!















Me and Mom, looking at sand dollars.














Me, showing Mom how I find crabs to eat!














Me and Mom, spending time together.













Mom, giving me some good advice.



I loved having Mom here with me in San Francisco!

Every morning I would check to make sure she was in her bed.

And, I really listen to Mom.  She worked very hard training me to be a good dog.







Bye Mom, I love you!


Then, one morning, too soon,
Mom had her suitcase packed,
and said goodbye to me.










I hope Mom visits me again soon!

hugs everyone,
Bebop

No comments:

Post a Comment